Tea has a long history over 4500 years. Tea is widely spread in the countries of South-East and Central Asia. Tea becomes a national drink in its motherland China in the X century. Tea came to Russia from China through Siberia at the beginning of XVII century and became popular since this time.
The first tea bush planted in Russia was planted in Crimea in Nikitsky Botanical Garden in 1817. The time had past and now you have dietary health improvement Wonder tea - modern common scientific invention of Institute of Parapsychology "Nova generaciya" in Kyev and Crimean enterprise called "Stevia".
Wonder tea is made according to ancient Chinese technology of air-burning of tea leaf. Wondertea special value is in the high level of adapt genes (herbal steroids, which are close to human hormones by structure).
Dietary, sweet drink with nice smell, tender and soft acts as a splendid tonic and quits your thirst, stimulates body vital activity, regulates alimentary functions, has bactericide properties, is useful in case of stomach disorders, promotes normal metabolism, effects positively on cardio-vascular system, kidneys and genitourinary system, eliminates intoxication symptoms (including ontological patients).
Honey stevia, Echinacea, green tea, birch fungus, Siberian ginseng
Reasons for use:
- stimulates physical and mental vital activity
- stimulates cardiovascular system
- increases immune resistance
- sharpens your sight
- decreases stress reaction
- prevents virus (flu, herpes and others) and bacterial infections of respiratory and genitourinary system
- decreases symptoms (catarrh, pains in the process of swallowing, coughing, weakness) in case of respiratory system diseases
- acts as a means of complex therapy in case of intestinal diseases, mucous membrane of the mouth, throat (stomatitis , tonsillitis, paradontitis) and skin (wounds and injuries, which do not heal for long)
- supports your body in case of long term antibiotic therapy, chemotherapy and X-ray therapy and various illnesses accompanied by depressing immune system
- acts as antidote in case of drug and alcohol poisoning.
Extra-sensitiveness to the tea components.
May increase the level of blood pressure, break the heart rhythm, increase excitability, cause sleeping disorders or alimentary system disorders. In this case you must stop drinking tea immediately and take symptomatic therapy course.
1-st variant: 1\4 of teaspoon per 1 glass of boiling water. Infuse 5-10 minutes. Take 3-4 times per day (30 minutes before meals).
2-nd variant: Rinse porcelain or faience teapot with boiling water before making tea to warm the teapot. Add 1 portion of "Wonder tea" to the pot: 1 teaspoon (not full) per 3-4 glasses of water and immediately pour boiling water (3\4 of teapot volume). After this close the teapot with the lead, cover the top of the teapot and the hole in the lead of the teapot with linen napkin for 3-4 minutes, then pour the rest of boiling water and allow the tea to infuse for another 2-4 minutes. The hot tea is served in china or faience caps or in glasses with coasters. Cold tea is served in glasses of various forms and tall wine glasses.
Storage: Store in a cool, dry place protected from direct light and extra odour.
Shelf life: 24 months.
ÒÓ Ó 15.8-31591453-003.2005.
Manufacturer: Private Enterprise "Stevia", 33\71-a Geroev Bresta Street, Sevastopol, Crimea, Ukraine. Produced and packed specially for the Institute of Parapsychology "Nova Generaciya". Tel.; 050-15-44-259
www.nova-generaciya.com.ua email: email@example.com
TO SEE THE SCHEDULE OF SALES OF WONDER TEA PREMIUM - CLICK HERE